Monday 2 November 2009

Tips to a Blissful Marriage

I was reading the Star this morning and there was a story (news) on how the Terengganu state government wants to ‘spice up sex life of newly-weds’. The divorce rate in that state has gone up and apparently the main contributing factors are Body Odour (I cannot imagine!), Humdrum Sex and Boring Pyjamas (including those worn-out t-shirts that we so dearly love that actually horrify our other-halves) . I don’t know what the divorce rate is in Brunei or the causes. But I think these should also be addressed in Brunei pre-marital course (kursus nikah).

So before you buy ‘Tongkat Ali’ or ‘Kacip fatimah’ these are a few ‘investment for life’ products that are vital in every marriage:
1. Deodorant and perfume;
2. Lingerie for women (I need to buy these too!); and
3. Decent pyjamas/sleepwear for men.

It was also suggested that taking a bath/shower together can also help in the S department.

Ok, Abang……!

Salaam.

5 comments:

Pipops said...

hahahahh!!!! maybe all those herbs yg contribute to BO?

Sumaiyyah said...

i think the main cause is solely the lack in application of the true definiton of islam within the marriage.

because when two lovers are in love for the sake of Allah, loving each other's love for Allah, no amount of body odour and hideous baggy pyjamas can destroy that bond huhuhu

Anonymous said...

Let's face it, Dr Hajah, divorce rates in Brunei Darussalam can be compared to Hollywood break-ups amongst the glamorous movie stars. :( Could 'Women Power' be one of the main root causes i.e. full and complete obedience or faithfulness toward husbands are obsolete nonsense to most (not all, of course;))Bruneian wives?!

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT