Tuesday 5 February 2008

A Pleasant Surprise

I've been busy the past week that I didn't even get to visit my own blog until this evening when my good childhood friend emailed me asking whether the 'rogue economist' was me. Well, thanks N for visiting! Would love to hear your comments.

Anyhoo, I was quite surprised to see the number of visitors had dramatically risen. When I checked the stats, most of them came from Brunei's own Mr Brunei Resources! Thanks Mr. BR for recommending this blog to your readers :)

However, at the moment I'm quite tight with lots of ENDLESS stuff to do. Besides trying to ensure my children read their books, becoming their referee (to their constant bickering), cooking and doing the laundry (credit to the hubby who is doing the house cleaning), I am also trying to finish my PhD thesis (which is actually still FAR from the finishing stage!) and in the past week I've also been involved in a project here in England. Hehehe how I wish there were 30 hours instead of 24 each day...

Anyway, to all new visitors, welcome to my blog. Please feel free to read all of the posts and make comments on any one of them. I'd love to hear your views. To my existing readers, thanks for your continuous interest. I will try to post something new by the end of the week.

Salaam

No comments: