Thursday 23 April 2009

Dewasa Bernegara Part 1

I’ve been back for more than 4 months but I still cannot accept how Bruneians, especially parents, actually live. They don’t seem to value their lives and their children’s. I’m referring to the use of safety belts in the cars of course. Everyday, everywhere I see children jumping up and down in the passenger seats. What is worse, I always see parents who actually drive with a child on his/her lap. Once, I actually saw a car swerved in the middle of a road and when I looked at the driver, it was a man holding a crying BABY!

It looks like the law on child-seat and safety belts fall on deaf ears.

Some people blame it on the implementation of the regulations. They say the police are not doing anything about it so why should we. I say: when accidents happen, those policemen won’t lose their lives but you and your children will.

Some people say the child-seat is expensive. I say: more expensive than the lives of your children?

Some other people say their children refuse to sit in the child-seat and/or wear safety-belts. Since they don’t want to upset their children then let them do as they wish. I say: You don’t love your children!

I’m ashamed and saddened by the way we Bruneians see and live life. After 25 years of independence, do we deserve to be called ‘Dewasa Bernegara’ when we do not even want to be responsible for our own lives and that of our children? When we still need other people to look after our lives? When we still embrace the old-skool mentality of law-breakers as opposed to law-abiders?

Oh dear.

Salaam.

6 comments:

lim koh said...



Good Day !!!!!

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
Lender. I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.
Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills?
i want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:
*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Horse Loans
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans.
Please write back if interested.
Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg , hwajurong12@gmail.com , contact@hwa-jurong.com ...
Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

moneylender600 said...


Are you in need of Cash Loan ?
Are you in need of an urgent loan? such as personal loan,company loan,business loan,loan to pay depth,educational loan,any kind of loan you are looking for contact us now at email:loans481@gmail.com

Nat Finance said...

We are able to finance your signatory
projects and help you enhance your
business plan. Furthermore, our
financial instrument can be used for
the purchase of goods from any
manufacturer irrespective of their
location. It can also serve as
collateral with any bank in the world
to secure loans for your project or to
activate credit line to finance your
business plan. We have {BG}, Standby
Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term
Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft
{CBD} as well as other financial
instruments issued from AAA Rated bank
such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank
London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt,
Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank
and others on lease at the lowest
available rates depending on the face
value of the instrument needed.


Email : nat.mandate18@gmail.com
Skype : nat.mandate18@gmail.com


Regards
Nat

AIB FUNDING. said...

I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

Unknown said...

DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL HELP? 5000$ to 100,000,000.00$
No credit check
Repaid over 1 year to maximum of 25 years at a low interest rate of 3%.
Approval in 15-30 minutes
Open 7 days a week from 24/7
Service available nationwide
Whatsapp:+1 (307) 216-4782
E-MAIL - farhancredit247@gmail.com
Which did you here about us?
Regards,
Abdul